All dog licensing is handled by the Town Treasurer, please contact Alison Ruback.
Contact Number (262) 573-6032
Address: Town of Farmington, 8462 County Road M, Fredonia, WI 53021
Elections & Voting
You can register to vote on the MyVote.wi.gov website or contact the Town Clerk at 262-429-1087. See the Election Information option under the Government drop-down menu on this website for additional election information.
Contact the Town Clerk at (262) 429-1087 for In-person Absentee appointment times.
Building & Zoning
For new home construction, contact the Building Inspector, John Derler, at (262) 692-2039.
For other building projects, contact the Zoning Administrator, Wally Rassel, at (262) 808-7276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Zoning Administrator, Walter Rassel.
Phone: (262) 808-7276
Contact the Building Inspector, John Derler, at (262) 692-2039.
Contact the Town Chairman, or the Town Supervisors.
Recycling & Garbage
The Town provides townwide trash and recycling pickup via cart services through a contracted company for all residential properties. New trash service started January 2020, and the charges for both the trash and recycling services will be special assessed on your tax bill beginning with the December 2020 tax bill.
For all trash or recycling related questions, contact Waste Management Customer Care Center at 262-251-4000, or email: email@example.com or to live chat: www.wm.com.
Contact Waste Management via:
- The Automated system will ask you for your “Account or ID Number”. You do not have an individual account or ID number, so wait until the system moves on and asks for:
- Zip Code, then
- Property Address, then
- Press 1 for Residential Service
- When you are connected to one of the agents
- State you are a resident of the “Town of Farmington in Wisconsin”. You may need to clarify you are in Washington County, as there are three Farmington’s in Wisconsin.
- The agent will then be able to pull all the information for the trash and recycling services WM provides for the Town of Farmington and assist you.
via chat at www.wm.com
- Click on the “Support” tab at the top, right of the page.
- Scroll down to find FAQ section and click on “Top Customer Requests”
- Scroll down to where it states “Still need Assistance” and click “Get Started”
- Enter your FULL address then Go, and then click on Live Chat option
- In the chat state you are a resident of the “Town of Farmington, WI”.
- The agent will then be able to assist you via the information WM has for the Town.
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: “Town of Farmington, WI – (insert subject of inquiry – i.e. Acceptable Recycling Material)
- Include your name, full address and phone number in your email.
To view if your taxes have been paid, click on this link, or contact the Town Treasurer at (262) 573-6032 with additional tax questions.
Property taxes can only be paid in-person on collection dates set by the Treasurer, or at State Bank of Newburg in Newburg, WI, during their normal business hours.
Contact the Assessor, Grota Appraisals LLC at (262) 253-1142 .