The Town of Farmington has contracted with Waste Management to provide weekly town wide trash pickup service utilizing carts starting January 2020. Service pickup days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. To determine your pickup day, click the link below to see a map that shows the collection day boundaries for each day of service. Place trash cart at the end of your driveway by 6:00 a.m. the day of your weekly service pickup day.
Town of Farmington, WI – Contacting WM for Residents
Contact Waste Management via:
- The Automated system will ask you for your “Account or ID Number”. You do not have an individual account or ID number, so wait until the system moves on and asks for:
- Zip Code, then
- Property Address, then
- Press 1 for Residential Service
- When you are connected to one of the agents
- State you are a resident of the “Town of Farmington in Wisconsin”. You may need to clarify you are in Washington County, as there are three Farmington’s in Wisconsin.
- The agent will then be able to pull all the information for the trash and recycling services WM provides for the Town of Farmington and assist you.
via chat at www.wm.com
- Click on the “Support” tab at the top, right of the page.
- Scroll down to find FAQ section and click on “Top Customer Requests”
- Scroll down to where it states “Still need Assistance” and click “Get Started”
- Enter your FULL address then Go, and then click on Live Chat option
- In the chat state you are a resident of the “Town of Farmington, WI”.
- The agent will then be able to assist you via the information WM has for the Town.
or email at email@example.com
- Subject Line: “Town of Farmington, WI – (insert subject of inquiry – i.e. Acceptable Recycling Material)
- Include your name, full address and phone number in your email.